Charlene of Monaco has been infected with the corona virus. The princess is in isolation. Apparently there is no reason to worry.
Princess Charlène of Monaco (44) is infected with Corona. “In accordance with the applicable health regulations,” she will “observe an isolation phase of several days,” the palace said in a statement, according to “People”.
About the state of health of the 44-year-old, who is said to have “some symptoms”, it is said that there is “no reason to worry”. According to “People”, the princess will miss an appearance on Sunday due to her isolation. Charlène’s husband, Prince Albert (64), had previously tested positive for the corona virus twice: in spring 2020 and again in April 2022.
“Difficult” months lie behind Charlène
Princess Charlène has been struggling with health problems in recent months. After a long hospital stay in Switzerland, she said in an interview with “Monaco Matin” at the end of May: “I’m very happy to be back home in Monaco and with my family.” Prior to her hospitalization, Charlène had been stuck in South Africa for many months with an ear, nose and throat condition and was unable to travel back to Europe.
In the meantime, she feels much more “relaxed”, but wants to continue to approach future tasks calmly and not rush into anything. She still has to recover from her illness. She described the past few months as “long, difficult and painful” and her condition is still not stable to this day. Her focus is now on her family, she wants to devote all her energy to her children and her husband.