Russian President Vladimir Putin gave a number of instructions following the meeting on the situation in the labour market. The list published on the website of the President.
the President instructed the Russian government:
– to extend or to resume the payment of unemployment benefit for three months to citizens registered with the employment service as unemployed and lost the right to unemployment benefit due to the expiry of their actions after March 1, 2020;
– to provide unemployed citizens-parents entitled to a Supplement to the unemployment benefit in the amount of 3 thousand rubles for each minor child to one parent;
– to increase from 1 may 2020 for three months minimum amount of the unemployment benefit up to 4.5 thousand rubles;
– to create a unified Internet platform for posting and searching job vacancies;
– to amend the labor law changes for improvement of distance working and e-registration of labor relations;
until July 1, to report on the situation on the labour market in the Russian regions.
on Monday, June 8, the President signed the law on support of the economy and population, including the increase in 2 times of child benefits up to the age of 1.5 years, if the family has someone lost a job. You may receive this benefit for each child in the amount 6,752 thousand rubles.